Java Edition 1.14.1
May 13, 2019
|Other editions of 1.14.1|
- Pressing Esc while holding F3 will pause the game without bringing up the pause menu.
- Added the following splash texts:
- Can now be lit by flaming arrows.
- Updated texture to fix incorrect planks texture.
- Changed texture to fix miscolored pixels.
- Tweaked colors slightly.
- Changed texture to be more consistent with the other types of horse armor.
- Many structures are tweaked to have better lighting.
- Village generation will have slight differences from 1.14
- Pressing F3+N when in Survival mode now changes the player into Creative mode, if cheats are enabled.
These changes occurred between the last development version for 1.14.1, 1.14.1 Pre-Release 2, and the full release of 1.14.1.
- Added the splash texts "Ph1lza had a good run!" and "10 years of Mining and Crafting!".
- 59 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-44793 – Tamed wolf cannot sit on slime blocks.
- MC-58175 – Player listing displays through GUI buttons on the 'multiplayer' screen
- MC-110390 – Villager AI has problems with non cubic/not straight houses
- MC-126946 – Execution order is reversed when calling a function in some cases.
- MC-128441 –
/tp <target> <destination>uses context dimension rather than destination entity's dimension.
- MC-128565 – Function tag ordering is inconsistent across reloads and does not respect datapack ordering.
- MC-131014 – Observers and block states not updated by tree growth.
- MC-134762 – Game crashed very often in a converted world from 1.12.2.
- MC-134847 – Mobs cannot pathfind on bottom half slabs.
- MC-136442 – Blocks of giant mushrooms do not send block updates after growing.
- MC-138077 – Crash - Ticking block entity - When upgrading old 1.12 world to 1.13.2
- MC-144496 – Selectors have inconsistent return order
- From 1.14
- MC-140317 – Ladder in village house does not reach the floor.
- MC-142817 – Mobs try to pathfind through corners.
- MC-143699 – Trader llamas will not despawn.
- MC-144316 – Setblocking/filling a sign without explicitly setting all Text tags, shows 'an unexpected error occurred'.
- MC-144562 – Leather horse armor has inconsistent texture.
- MC-144904 – Enderman can teleport to the void.
- MC-145097 – Leather horse armor is higher in inventory slot.
- MC-145265 – Night is not skipped when all but one players on a server are sleeping, and the remaining player leaves the server.
- MC-145862 – Villagers try to sleep in occupied beds.
- MC-146007 – Village meeting point sometimes gets generated underwater.
- MC-146674 – Missing jigsaw blocks for beds in some village structures.
- MC-146811 – Enderman AI causing HIGH ms tick lag
- MC-146935 – Crafting table uses outdated plank texture.
- MC-147013 – Villagers can get hit by their own firework.
- MC-147022 – Many village houses are inadequately lit.
- MC-147212 – Iron golems can spawn in spaces less than three blocks high and get stuck.
- MC-147479 – Villagers continue to shake their head after they found a workstation.
- MC-147578 – Beacon NBT
- MC-147590 – Missing floor block in
- MC-147643 – Villagers do not sleep in beds.
- MC-147676 – The
event.raid.hornsound effect cannot always be heard whilst in a village.
- MC-147819 – Custom villager with large trades has scroll bar that goes outside GUI screen.
- MC-147880 – Pillager outposts do not generate in snowy biomes.
- MC-147890 – Hostile mobs are not spawning.
- MC-147905 – Mobs and villagers try to pathfind through fences and closed corners.
- MC-148165 – Bow with Flame enchantment does not activate TNT when hit on the top.
- MC-148179 – The ender dragon flies in circles after shooting projectile at it and never comes down to the portal.
- MC-148454 – Villager trade GUI shows incorrect price when a discount is applied on servers.
- MC-148476 – Books still have an NBT tag (
RepairCostof 0) after removing enchantments using a grindstone.
- MC-148529 – Name of enchanted book is lost after removing its enchantments in a grindstone.
- MC-148567 –
taiga_animal_pen_1water trough has water recessed 1 block beneath trapdoors.
- MC-148580 – Server lighting still broken.
- MC-148624 – The banner on the pillager outpost structure is incorrectly named.
- MC-148657 – Characters using the
nonlatin_europeanfile do not display properly if using the "Programmer Art" resource pack.
- MC-148830 – Game crashed while loading chunks.
- MC-149040 – Iron ore texture has four miscolored pixels.
- MC-149178 – Chunk rendering is extremely slow and random.
- MC-149209 – Cats jitter when sitting on slime blocks.
- MC-149278 – Wolf AI can cause extremely severe lag spikes when in combat with a distant mob.
- MC-149420 – Hostile mobs not despawning at 128+ blocks.
- MC-149576 – Villagers will job, but cannot lose their job.
- MC-149835 – Villagers can find a job, but can't lose the job.
- MC-150218 – Spawning algorithm stops at chunk borders.
- MC-150367 – Villagers can claim workstations and beds without a valid path to them.
- MC-150785 – Villagers and iron golems count towards the passive mob cap.
- MC-150847 – Can load crossbow with air.
- MC-151014 – Illagers can join raids outside of village range and unending raids.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This version was released 10 years after the first public showcase of Minecraft in the video "Cave game tech test ".
- "Minecraft Java Edition 1.14.1" – Minecraft.net, May 13, 2019