The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.13.2
October 22, 2018
1.13.2 is a minor update to Java Edition released on October 22, 2018, which included a few performance improvements and upgraded issue fixes that were left over from 1.13.1. It is not compatible with 1.13.1 servers.
- Improved performance of upgrading worlds.
- Improved performance of turtle pathfinding.
- Improved startup time.
- Improved mob spawning performance.
- Other general performance improvements.
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13.2
- MC-91055 – More than 1 mob spawning in a 1 block space
- MC-91621 – Mobs repetitively despawn and respawn rapidly at high Y coordinates (causing lag).
- MC-92019 – Shields don't block anything if facing straight down
- MC-96734 – Mobs refuse to walk over chorus flowers.
- MC-97249 – Preset code offset in superflat customization GUI is not reset, causing text to be pushed too far to the left
- MC-107933 – Shulker Boxes not appearing on Maps
- MC-122869 – Minecarts behave differently since 17w48a
- MC-126810 – Player markers aren't visible on maps placed in item frames
- MC-128635 – Water bubbles can appear out of flowing water
- MC-129302 – Skeleton arrows don't deal damage, if they shoot while underwater, and you are moving when the arrows hit
- MC-130741 – Creative Inventory scroll position resets when alt-tabbing
- MC-130893 – Snow layers don't appear on maps
- MC-132284 – Upgrade paths for loading structure files are slow
- MC-133292 – Cave spiders do not take drowning damage.
- MC-134115 – Containers next to chunk borders can lose items when upgrading.
- MC-134436 – Pick Block (Middle Button) doesn't work since upgrade to server 1.13
- MC-134476 – Miswritten sounds.json causing almost all 1.13 subtitles to be unshown (Fix included)
- MC-134506 – Mobs only spawn when a player is moving on realms
- MC-134696 – Cod AI performance issue
- MC-134969 – Minecraft 1.13 Mob spawn rate
- MC-135130 – Render distance lag
- MC-136526 – Crash when generating near the top of world.
- MC-136888 – Game crashes when shift-right-clicking a shulker box while holding bone meal.
- MC-137034 – World optimalization causes missing chunks
- Private issues
- MC-136759 – Spawn eggs do not make sure that the entity is valid for the egg, allowing for arbitrary command execution in certain cases
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Java Edition 1.13.2" – Minecraft.net, October 22, 2018