The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.13.1-pre2
August 20, 2018
- Improved performance of flowing liquids.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13.1
- MC-80041 – Signs with long text freeze the game.
- MC-134777 – Using bone meal on kelp doesn't do anything, but still wastes it.
- MC-136023 – Phantoms attack players in spectator.
- MC-136157 – Explosion radius increased.
- MC-136208 – Scute is not affected by
- MC-136226 – Mobs require 2 blocks of air to spawn at all times now.
- From the previous development version
- MC-136107 – Water incorrectly flows toward holes/lower levels, even when they're covered.
- MC-136134 – Wrong tropical fish variants named.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13.1 pre-release 2" – Minecraft.net, August 20, 2018