The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.13-pre9
July 16, 2018
- Added some missing subtitle strings.
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-87205 – Colored names in command blocks lose colors with arrow keys.
- MC-90598 – Sneaking while swimming or gliding changes eye height to outside the hitbox.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122798 –
/worldborder<center> arguments don't suggest coordinates.
- MC-122997 – Leaves disappear when are near logs.
- MC-125977 – Headless pistons do not react to block updates.
- MC-131821 – Cory Scheviak does not appear in credits.
- MC-131822 – Nondescript / confusing error message when attempting to join servers <= 1.13-pre2 using >=1.13-pre3.
- MC-132210 – Bug with decimal numbers in the
random_chancecondition of loot tables.
- MC-132652 – Username tab completion on non-empty starting strings is offset.
- MC-132657 – Username tab completion appears on the left when invoked without a starting string in the middle of the chat entry line.
- MC-132713 – 1.13-pre6 Server stops ticking and crashes when running 1.12.2 world.
- MC-133337 – Crash in
org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.glDrawArrayswhen opening language settings (caused by "Couldn't find glyph for character Ʞ (
- From the previous development version
- MC-133446 – 1.12 world experiences gameplay lag in 1.13.
- MC-133503 – Control settings from 1.12.2 can get completely lost when upgrading to 1.13.
- MC-133630 – Maximizing from tiny window to partly full screen breaks start screen.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 9" – Minecraft.net, July 16, 2018