We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Java Edition 1.13-pre4
June 26, 2018
- Updated LWJGL from version 3.1.2 to 3.1.6.
- Biome names are now sorted alphabetically in the buffet menu.
- Observer behavior reverted from 1.13-pre3: If they are placed by hand, they won't make a redstone pulse.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-36030 – Music playing despite music / jukebox slider set to OFF.
- MC-126479 – Tellraw command only applies team color if using selector to target more than one entity.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121739 – Normal players can use player selectors in
- MC-121798 – Can only scroll list in superflat preset selection when it is focused.
- MC-121877 –
/execute unlesson their own give no feedback.
- MC-126162 – Waterlogged blocks and bubble columns don't absorb explosion damage.
- MC-126276 – When using
/tellrawand selector gets one entity, the hover effect is gone.
- MC-126595 – Blue Wither heads are intangible and invincible on the first tick(s?).
- MC-127871 – Block tags do not accept #minecraft:<tag> arguments.
- MC-128299 – Blocky and fully bright areas appearing underwater.
- MC-128301 – Sea lantern light persists.
- MC-128690 – Water does not flow sideways when there’s no block below it.
- MC-128844 – Water doesn't flow when on top of empty waterlogged blocks.
- MC-128926 – Wrong observer timings.
- MC-129245 – Crash when entering worldsave due to "illegal character".
- MC-130530 – Water source block gets destroyed from downwards flowing water.
- MC-130765 – fish bounce too slowly on land in superflat world.
- From the previous development version
- MC-131768 – Models’ predicates are inverted.
- MC-131773 – Comparators from command blocks no longer output results properly.
- MC-131805 – Observers pulsing after being moved instantly after triggering.
- MC-131825 – Enchanted books lose enchantments when upgrading.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 4" – Minecraft.net, June 4, 2018