The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Java Edition 1.12-pre4
May 18, 2017
- Added new arguments:
if <selector>- runs the function only if the specified selector is found (currently only matches 1)
unless <selector>- runs the function except when the specified selector is found (currently only matches 0 or 2+)
- Added new arguments:
- Beds now have the correct color on the map.
- 17 issues fixed
- From the 1.12 development versions
- MC-115025 – Clicking on recipe or on book to close crafting help additionally clicks in inventory
- MC-116622 – Sometimes blocks from Creative inventory can't be placed or dropped
- MC-116723 – Particles of cracks when breaking colored shulkers boxes appear with the old color
- MC-117428 –
/execute"An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command"
- MC-117450 – Fences and walls now connect to melons, pumpkins, and jack-o'lanterns
- MC-117543 – Recipe book is inconsistent with existing UI elements
- MC-117544 – Colored beds don't appear colored on maps
- From the previous development version
- MC-117560 – Recipe book crashes the game upon attempting to craft
- MC-117562 – Executing a function as an entity doesn't use new sender
- MC-117563 – Crash when using enchanted bow to craft dispenser via recipe book
- MC-117564 – Game crashes when you click "advancements" button while there is no advancement done
- MC-117579 – Tools and weapons tab icon of recipe book isn't centered
- MC-117580 – Recipe book doesn't update crafting grid if one of its slots already has enough items to craft as often as possible
- MC-117586 – Feeding a parrot uses item in off-hand as well
- MC-117589 – Feeding parrots cookies shows "fell out of world" death message
- MC-117593 – Cookies kill invulnerable parrots in survival mode
- MC-117605 – Ladders can be placed on transparent blocks if a solid block is nearby
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.12-pre4 was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 4" – Minecraft.net