As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.16a
(Redirected from Java Edition 0.0.16a)
June 7, 2009
- Reduced bandwidth usage.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Players can go out of sync if the game changes while logging in
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090607.log (June 7, 2009, UTC−6)
- "Multiplayer: released!" – The Word of Notch, June 8, 2009
- "By popular demand, another MP test today" – The Word of Notch, June 7, 2009
- IRC logs: "[11:08] <Barlon> yay 0.0.16a!" (17:08 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[11:26] * Notch changes topic to 'http://www.minecraft.net/ | http://www.minecraft.net/mptest.jsp | 64 player limit. Huge map. | I might have to restart the server a few times..'" (17:26 UTC)