The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|Also known as||
|This article is a stub, meaning that it lacks some important content.|
You can help by expanding it with further information relating to the topic.
Jason Major is a member of the Minecraft Redmond studio and a developer for Minecraft Pocket Edition. He has also written a novel. He has helped program over a dozen AAA video games including NBA Live 98, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Halo 2 along with numerous others. He was born and raised in Canada but currently lives in the Seattle area with his wife and two sons.
- Jason contributed major changes to rabbits, which were introduced with the first Pocket Edition rabbits for Alpha 0.13, and later ported to PC Java Edition 1.9.
- During a game jam, Jason first came up with the stray, among a bunch of other mobs – Jeb "thought these particular ones fitted really well with what we were already planning [for Java Edition 1.10]" 
- Root beer is one of his favorite drinks and he usually has some in glass bottles by his desk.
- He occasionally joins the official Minecraft livestreams and he was present on the livestream where the dyeable beds were previewed.
- "My first novel is now available to nominate on Kindle Scout. By nominating you may earn a free copy from Amazon!!! https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/3OHQ2ZMCKVKQU" – @argo_major, April 19, 2016
- "Good Monday! @argo_major's rabbit improvements (for MC:PE) have now been added back to MC:PC, and will be included in the next snapshot" – @jeb_, November 9, 2015
- They’re based on a concept that emerged from a game jam the Bellevue team had, where they were just adding a bunch of stuff to Minecraft - whatever they wanted. Jason Major made a bunch of cool mobs and I thought these particular ones fitted really well with what we were already planning. So we added them! – Jens Bergensten, December 16, 2016