|Minecraft Wiki no longer maintains issue reports.|
For the Pocket Edition issues page, see MCW:Issues/Pocket Edition 0.5.0. The sidebar to the right lists archived issue pages.
Official bug tracker
As of October 24, 2012, Mojang now has an official bug tracker. For technical reasons, a wiki is not an ideal way to track bugs, and therefore from release 1.4.2 onwards, these wiki pages will not be updated.
|— Mojang on the release of their bug tracker|
The bug tracker: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC
The PE bug tracker: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE
How to write helpful bug reports for Minecraft: http://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/801354-writing-helpful-bug-reports-for-minecraft
Guidelines for making good bug reports
- Please search before creating a report to make sure your issue hasn't already been reported. If it has, please add your info to the discussion there instead.
- Submit one issue per report please, as it's easier for Mojang to follow and manage.
- Please provide a (to the point) summary of your problem. Avoid one word summaries and things like "help!!!" or, "I have a problem". Be as specific as you can about what the problem is in about 4-8 words.
- The description should contain details of the problem and how to reproduce it, so that we can more easily track down the problem and try to fix it.
- If you've discovered an exploit or a security issue, please create a Private report that only you and Mojang will be able to see.