| Read this|
Mojang has an official bug tracker and does not track bugs for any editions of Minecraft on this wiki. Please use the appropriate bug tracker to report and view current bug reports.
Legacy Console: bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCCE.
For further info, see the issues notice page.
Do not delete this page, any issues currently being recorded are purely for archiving purposes.
- 1 Crashing/System
- 2 Gameplay
- 3 Blocks
- 4 Items
- 5 World Generator
- 6 Mobs/NPCs/Animals
- 7 Graphical/Lighting
- 8 Menus
- 9 In-Game Interfaces/HUD
- 10 Language/Text Files
- 11 References
[!!] Occasionally upon loading a game, the player drops through the entire world and continues to plummet indefinitely. No damage is taken despite being in the void. Quitting and starting again will return you to your original location to either play normally or plummet again. Nothing gets generated. when I do this in creative mode I can hover and even after waiting a fiew minutes still nothing has generated. when I just installed the snapshot the worlds worked. now they don't. --Thorny 12:32, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
Fix- Try and connect to a SMP server, even one that is not updated. After that your single player world should load fine. Repeat whenever the bug appears.
- This happened to me too, but it hasn't crashed yet. 18.104.22.168 21:29, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Time: 24-5-12 21:19 Description: Exception in server tick loop java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) at aco.a(SourceFile:388) at fq.M_(SourceFile:148) at ach.a(SourceFile:1173) at aco.a(SourceFile:371) at ach.g(SourceFile:1152) at ach.l(SourceFile:1078) at ox.n(SourceFile:362) at ox.m(SourceFile:327) at ox.run(SourceFile:279) at dd.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21a - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1 - Java Version: 1.6.0_15, Sun Microsystems Inc. - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc. - Memory: 376950560 bytes (359 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB) - Player Count: 1 / 0; [fq['Maarten359'/365, l='12w21a', x=-451,35, y=67,00, z=228,03]] - World 12w21a Entities: 0 total;  - World 12w21a Players: 0 total;  - World 12w21a Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
- Same happened here --Kumasasa 22:54, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Time: 25.05.12 00:43 Description: Exception in server tick loop java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source) at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(Unknown Source) at qp.b(SourceFile:462) at ain.a_(SourceFile:835) at ain.e(SourceFile:1005) at aeh.e(SourceFile:26) at ain.M_(SourceFile:436) at aeh.M_(SourceFile:31) at adi.M_(SourceFile:89) at ach.a(SourceFile:1173) at aco.a(SourceFile:371) at ach.g(SourceFile:1152) at ach.l(SourceFile:1078) at ox.n(SourceFile:362) at ox.m(SourceFile:327) at ox.run(SourceFile:279) at dd.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21a - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1 - Java Version: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc. - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc. - Memory: 387786056 bytes (369 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB) - Player Count: 1 / 0; [fq['Kumasasa'/255, l='New World-', x=-226,38, y=70,62, z=264,10]] - World New World- Entities: 0 total;  - World New World- Players: 0 total;  - World New World- Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
- I also had this problem, it's not just Windows. It took a long time for me to load, and when it did, I had heavy lag. Another time, on a flat map, it worked, but both times it seemed that the terrain wasn't generating fast enough, and instead I fell a painless drop into the void. --Wormy14 03:35, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[!!] When loading a world created in 12w21a sometimes it's very laggy (FPS drops down from 100 to 10 or less), other times it doesn't show any (or almost any) chunks and I start falling into the Void, other times it just crashes. It happens less than once every 10 tries, tested on SSP Creative and Survival, both with Normal and Large Biomes generation. The glitchy world can load smoothly afterward and doesn't seem corrupted. Never happened before 12w21a.--Wedhro 21:05, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Time: 24/05/12 22.02 Description: Unexpected error java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:793) at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:828) at aql.a(SourceFile:30) at fr.a(SourceFile:25) at ach.c(SourceFile:746) at aco.c(SourceFile:500) at ach.a(SourceFile:738) at ho.b(SourceFile:132) at ho.a(SourceFile:69) at akp.a(SourceFile:21) at ajk.<init>(SourceFile:72) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:1377) at px.c(SourceFile:142) at px.a(SourceFile:120) at aag.a(SourceFile:64) at aag.e(SourceFile:112) at aag.h(SourceFile:100) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1134) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.D(SourceFile:577) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:525) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21a - Operating System: Mac OS X (i386) version 10.7.4 - Java Version: 1.6.0_31, Apple Inc. - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc. - Memory: 481030784 bytes (458 MB) / 580517888 bytes (553 MB) up to 1067057152 bytes (1017 MB) - LWJGL: 2.4.2 - OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 6750M OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 ATI-7.18.18, ATI Technologies Inc.
[!!] Crash when pressing save and quit to title --Shikamaru123 14:23, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Time: 5/24/12 7:13 AM Description: Unexpected error java.lang.NullPointerException at nv.a(SourceFile:41) at aag.a(SourceFile:64) at aag.e(SourceFile:112) at aag.h(SourceFile:100) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(SourceFile:1134) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.D(SourceFile:577) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:525) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21a - Operating System: Linux (i386) version 2.6.38-15-generic - Java Version: 1.6.0_22, Sun Microsystems Inc. - Java VM Version: OpenJDK Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Sun Microsystems Inc. - Memory: 216211696 bytes (206 MB) / 367689728 bytes (350 MB) up to 508887040 bytes (485 MB) - LWJGL: 2.8.3 - OpenGL: Gallium 0.4 on ATI R350 GL version 2.1 Mesa 7.10.2, X.Org R300 Project
[!!] 12w21a server crashes consistently almost exactly 5 minutes after startup on headless java --22.214.171.124 23:35, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Time: 24/05/12 23:26 Description: Exception in server tick loop java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /opt/icedtea-bin-7.2.1/jre/lib/amd64/headless/libmawt.so: libcups.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1928) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1825) at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:792) at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1059) at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1928) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1846) at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:845) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1084) at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:67) at sun.security.action.LoadLibraryAction.run(LoadLibraryAction.java:47) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.awt.Toolkit.loadLibraries(Toolkit.java:1648) at java.awt.Toolkit.<clinit>(Toolkit.java:1670) at java.awt.Component.<clinit>(Component.java:595) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(SourceFile:710) at qx.a(SourceFile:231) at aad.b(SourceFile:89) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m(SourceFile:345) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:279) at ce.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21a - Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.3.5-zen-12548-gd2a5e10 - Java Version: 1.7.0_03-icedtea, Oracle Corporation - Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation - Memory: 305898512 bytes (291 MB) / 502005760 bytes (478 MB) up to 1038876672 bytes (990 MB) - Player Count: 0 / 50;  - World world Entities: 0 total;  - World world Players: 0 total;  - World world Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
[!!] [Cr] Pick blocking a block while destroying it will crash the game.
[!] Deleting region-files, also causes a crash of the whole Map like this . Normally the game will regenerate the terrain with the informations of the level.dat and the Seed. But here the whole map crashes.--Locoloco 15:24, 24 May 2012 (UTC) - Moved it to here, because it belongs to these Problem.--Locoloco 13:41, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] The server file is still required. --Sejsel 13:23, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- (I'm not a mojang member, btw) This is the fault of windows. When the save prompt comes up, (hit the arrow next to save, and hit save as) change the file type to "All files", then in the file name, replace the ".zip" suffix with ".jar". (without the quotes and the dot at the end) LikeLakers2 23:48, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Clearly neither a bug nor a windows fault. You either don't have write rights at .minecraft/bin or the old file .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar is (still) in use while copying. --Kumasasa 06:23, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- This is because the client has one extra folder for the server. Extract the contents in ".minecraft". <MCKMan> 12:28, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[!] Going to the End results in the player being kicked for moving too quickly. (This may be related to players in the End spawning in specific coordinates.) When you reload you are in a completely empty End (other than the dragon). I don't know whether this happens when going through a portal in a stronghold, because I got there by using /give 119. TorchicBlaziken 21:02, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[!] Saving the world can cause an "Exception in server tick loop" that will cause the game to not be able to communicate with the server (to load or interact with worlds) for a length of time after the bug occurs. Restarting Minecraft will not fix the bug but connecting to a multiplayer server(or just trying to) seems to fix it. Anything that causes the single player server to stop properly should fix it. How to reproduce: Toggle "Advanced OpenGL" and then "Save and Quit to Title" while the world is still being redrawn, load any world and the world will only load a few chunks or Minecraft will crash. ----Nagrom_17
I don't know why the crash report isn't showing, you can see it if you click Edit)
- Fixed the crash report for you. --Shikamaru123 19:35, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
Time: 5/24/12 1:49 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source) at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source) at aql.a(SourceFile:87) at ox.n(SourceFile:363) at ox.m(SourceFile:327) at ox.run(SourceFile:279) at dd.run(SourceFile:447) Relevant Details: - Minecraft Version: 12w21a - Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1 - Java Version: 1.7.0_02, Oracle Corporation - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation - Memory: 318532328 bytes (303 MB) / 514523136 bytes (490 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB) - Player Count: 1 / 0; [fq['Nagrom_17'/1479, l='Testing New- Can delete', x=-32.65, y=87.33, z=1123.13]] - World Testing New- Can delete Entities: 0 total;  - World Testing New- Can delete Players: 0 total;  - World Testing New- Can delete Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
[X] Many villages in sand biomes are completely glitched, as shown in this video.
- This has happened with all the villages since 1.8 multiplayer not just desert ones. <MCKMan> 15:12, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- That happend one time with 12w19a for me. I simply restart Minecraft and that failure was gone.
[X] Cannot reliably place water from buckets, seems to happen mostly around spawn. The placed water simply vanishes and right-clicking nearly anywhere in the area refills the bucket. However, other effects of placing the water (such as farmland being irrigated, or lava turning into obsidian) are not visible. Happens in both 12w19 and 12w21.
- You sure that you were opped? Minecraft does have a spawn protection built in on SMP servers, and because the new dev builds have SSP and SMP combined, perhaps you didnt op yourself. LikeLakers2 00:03, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] It is possible to get water buckets into the nether now by using an Ender Chest, however you can't place the water
- I'm sure you could always get water buckets into the nether. However, is it possible to use the new dispenser feature to place water in the nether? And as well, what about lava? LikeLakers2 00:05, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Tested Water bucket dispencer theory, water does not spawn
[A!] The enchanting system has always, and continues to be frustratingly unfair. sometimes producing Efficiency III when a level 50 enchant is used. Considering you need to kill NINE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE zombies/creepers etc., to get to Level 50, users are naturally in consensus that, to quote Yahtzee Croshaw, the ratio of difficulty to find versus actual usefulness is completely arbitrary. While we respect the mystique Mojang have tried to create about enchanting, the numbers need serious review. Kizzycocoa
[A] The golem recipes do not care whether the blocks are freestanding or part of a larger structure, so structures made of iron or snow blocks can be griefed by Endermen placing down pumpkins. TorchicBlaziken 01:11, 22 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Sandstone Stairs are not craftable. --Kumasasa 21:59, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Emerald ore is red, it has not been changed to green. This can confuse new members. Wcb98 14:26, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Placing a dispenser makes a block below sand
[X] Book on Enchanting table isn't opening
[X] Placing a sand or gravel block ONE block ABOVE snow (NOT a snow block, but the thin snow,) will cause the sand to be supported by the snow, rather than falling. Placing it directly on the snow works properly, as does placing the sand TWO blocks above the snow.
- It's not a bug, it's just the mechanic of the game. This also happens if you put a sand/gravel block on/above a torch, pressure plate, slab, etc. The game counts the snow layer as a block and since the sand/gravel is techically standing ON a block, it will not fall.Matt.B. 22:53, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] [Cr] I was in a shallow cave, not far from spawn. When placing torches on about 4 blocks, they changed from stone to dirt. I took these pictures: http://imgur.com/a/z95IY --Blazonfox 22:44, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- I can confirm, this happened to me in a deep cave several hundred blocks from the spawn. The stone got swapped with various ores too (redstone, gold, coal), not just dirt. Shadowx4ffc 02:33, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Not restricted to creative or OSX. I saw it on W7 in SMP in a cave when my friend asked me to mine the gold he was standing on where i only saw stone. Re-Login fixed it for the moment. Later, other Stone blocks turned to numerous ores when touched. Looks like they sneaked in ore obfuscation and it's going haywire... Qala 06:42, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- I had this happen in a stronghold. It was pretty much entirely covered with what looked to be smooth stone, but when you clicked on the smooth stone it just dissappeared, until I finally hit some (mossy/cracked) stonebrick, which didn't dissappear. --126.96.36.199 11:00, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Pressure plates function on top of fences. They should be reverted to the way they were in Beta 1.8 and not work on top of fences. Because they work on top of fences the tables in villages make annoying sounds. TorchicBlaziken 21:28, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Emeralds work like an entity ghost, they can pass trough blocks when dropped.
[X] Boats glitch through blocks when being pushed by current.(client side)
[!] Just as in most of the prior snapshots, there are massive chunk errors like the one on the Mojang site posted by Jeb the week where there was no snapshot. I am mostly playing in "large biomes" mode and therefore this is also known for "flat worlds", this may be especially connected to this. There are some in each generated world for sure, the question is not "if" but just "where". (Java, drivers & co. are up to date and i really know what i am doing; also this was not the case before 1.2.5 or the snapshots after it).
[X] Just like abandoned mineshafts were before the floors were implemented, strongholds generate weirdly when they cross a ravine. The seed -623160645725253637 is a good example of this with a stronghold in a hole close to spawn which crosses an underground ravine. TorchicBlaziken 22:00, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Pyramids at edges of chunks may be invisible. Placing a block where the pyramid should be shows the correct block and does not use up the placed block.
Brought down to [A]as exiting and reloading made the entire pyramid visible. Occurs with villages as well. --Zomborger 19:59, 24 May 2012 (UTC)zomborger
- Even though there's a workaround, that original problem is a bug, and it shouldn't be misclassed as an annoyance. It may not be a world gen bug, though, it may just be a graphics glitch, possibly? :::*I'm leaving it in the World section for the moment. --Simons Mith 23:06, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Small house in Desert Villages can contain floor made from dirt --Sejsel 13:27, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- May be intended: The inhabitant of that house is quite poor and cannot afford more than a dirt floor. --188.8.131.52 15:41, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Poor? The inhabitant wants to give me many emeralds just for toilet paper! --Sejsel 16:12, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, the inhabitant is really poor: He cannot wipe his back with emeralds, so that's a cool win-win-deal... --Kumasasa 18:23, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think the point is that they should be made with sand instead, to fit the aesthetic theme. I agree that they should be made with sand instead. TorchicBlaziken 20:58, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Takes a really long time to load chunks, which either causes or is the cause of lag. Probably both. Not sure if this is just my computer being slow, but it's annoying
- I've had this happen too, had to click on the places where the blocks should be, and when I got bored with that, I just refreshed the world, which fixed it. 184.108.40.206 00:38, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] When creating a new map, you can be spawned underwater or under the earth (below bedrock). I can't reproduce it myself, but in each case it has happened once.
[A] I got some default-world-chunks in super-flat. -- Rapperklimov 11:58, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Going too far away from villagers of non-regular "rank" and coming back seems to reset their skin to the "regular rank" villager, even if they are not actually so. See this part of a video by AntVenom describing the bug. LikeLakers2 00:24, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] The air meter does not go down when mobs, including the player, are submerged in lava. TorchicBlaziken 21:23, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] All the cats that have been tamed become ocelots.
- Please label your bugs properly... Added the [X] tag. <MCKMan> 16:02, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] [?] Villagers are unable to locate Desert Village houses in night --Sejsel 13:32, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Cannot reproduce. Are the doors reachable or two blocks in the air or blocked ? --Kumasasa 22:17, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- I have set the night with use of "Cheat Commands," the Villagers were approx. 20 blocks from their Village wandering in the desert.
[X] When using the Villager trade system, you have to add the right amount of (whatever material) all at once, you can't add 50 then right click (to half them,) to get the desired result of 25 (for example.) Nor can you pick up a stack and manually right click to drop materials into the villager one by one.
[X] Only farmer villagers spawn naturally and other villagers can be only spawned from spawner egg or when the villagers mate. --220.127.116.11 18:51, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Reload your world, the other types of villagers will have their correct skins. This is still a bug, though, it's just that the bug is actually that they sometimes won't render as the correct type. TorchicBlaziken 21:00, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] The sheep are always white but they drop other wool colours.
- Cannot reproduce. At least natural spawned sheep are white, gray and brown and drop their colour when killed. Downgraded to annoyance. --Kumasasa 22:15, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Reproduced, but if they eat after shaving again, they get their own color. Also there are some sheeps that can't be shaved, even if they just ate grass, you can not shave them. --DenusFleabag 12:00, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- If the original report is true then it is a genuine bug, so you should leave the OP's classification alone. Marking a bug with [?] to indicate that it's questionable in some way is helpful, but misclassifying a bug as an annoyance isn't.
I see reports of villagers not displaying the correct skins and tamed cats appearing as ocelots, so it is credible that coloured sheep (which kind of have custom skins too) could have the same problem. Reloading tends to cure the glitch for villagers and ocelots, may work here too.
Update: This does appear to be a similar issue; I sheared some 'white' sheep and got grey and black wool. The sheep did revert to the right colours after they ate some grass - there was no need to reload the world. --Simons Mith 22:30, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- With the sheep, it seems to happen when you walk far enough away from the sheep that they are no longer "active." When you return, they're all white, yet still drop the proper colored wool.
- This sounds like the exact same issue as with villagers above. --Mattrition 14:00, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- If the original report is true then it is a genuine bug, so you should leave the OP's classification alone. Marking a bug with [?] to indicate that it's questionable in some way is helpful, but misclassifying a bug as an annoyance isn't.
[A] Cats and wolves do not have AI that prevents them from walking into cacti.
- Not a major annoyance, for such problems can be bypassed via avoiding the cacti, or removing them. --Wormy14 03:41, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] If you are trading with an NPC and the NPC dies you can continue to trade with it (if you have not closed the trading screen).
[X] When eating food you will eat it twice. TorchicBlaziken 21:21, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- I saw this is 12w19a, but only sometimes. Most likely to trigger if you eat then move immediately afterwards; it's as if the 'moving' keypress, if timed right, continues to register as an 'eat' command. Result is you eat two of an item rather than the one you intended. If you stop, eat, wait for a moment to digest, then move, the problem doesn't trigger. --Simons Mith 21:41, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] When a torch is at the top of a 1x1 vertical shaft, the space it occupies will be dark. TorchicBlaziken 21:13, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- This must be made so the top is covered as well, possibly just any five sides, but the torch does light a black block. --Wormy14 04:11, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Lighting on transparent blocks or on block not exposed to sunlight in "Sandy" Village is broken. --Sejsel 13:25, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- You are just describing a lighting bug that happens everywhere not just "Sandy" villages. <MCKMan> 16:06, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Upside-down slabs have buggy lighting when there are blocks above them. - Mustek 16:47, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Corrected to minor bug. Also, a bug that's well-known to Mojang by now, I'm sure. --Simons Mith 17:34, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Mobs that have different skins sometimes only render as the first skin. This happens with villagers and ocelots. TorchicBlaziken 21:03, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Wooden stairs are quite glitchy. Most of the time they are normal, looking like they should, but sometimes, it seems that the wooden stairs block tries to revert itself to the wooden planks block itself (at least graphically), but mostly fails, causing blocks that flicker, are half-glitched between the two, or wooden planks. Sometimes this behavior persists, and requires the block to be hit or recreated. Even in the creative mode inventory does it persist, the block sometimes continues to flicker between the two blocks. This is really odd, because I cannot observe the behavior on the other stair blocks (at least in the inventory), and other blocks like sandstone have no problems to be noticed. So unconfirmed on other blocks, but totally on wooden stairs. This can be a nuisance if you are trying to place blocks only to have it seem like you placed the whole block. Anyone else have this problem? --Wormy14 04:11, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
[A] Stars aren't white. I wouldn't have mentioned this niggle at all, save that jeb already went to the trouble of making them 'more realistic' (specifically, smaller and brighter) in response to Twitter feedback. So I'd like to mention that a further refinement would be to make their colours vary too. --Simons Mith 21:12, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[A!] The game does not pause when bringing up the menu.
[X] Right-clicking on a NPC with a usable item will open the trading GUI, but will also activate the item's "action". See comment below for examples. --Azenet 15:08, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Seems to be a general right clicking bug: Right clicking with a bow on a NPC will shoot the NPC (and trigger the Golems), right clicking with rotten flesh will eat the flesh (and poison the player)... Upgraded to bug. --Kumasasa 18:26, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] Villagers will trade with people who have attacked villagers. TorchicBlaziken 21:31, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] While trading with a Villager, if the Villager dies, the trading menu stays open and it's still possible to trade with them. --Doopz479 21:58, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] When being offered a stack of an item by a villager, right-clicking the stack will only give you half the stack but will still take all the emeralds, most likely because the game is trying to split the stack.
[X] The trading system only checks how much of an item you are offering the first time you put the stack in. For example, adding three emeralds to the trading UI one-by-one for an item worth 3 emeralds will not allow you to buy the item, but adding all three emeralds at once will.
[X] You can only shift-click two bottles of water/potions into a brewing stand. Shift-clicking a third bottle of water will do nothing and not go into the third slot of the brewing stand.
[A] Pressing tab in singleplayer draws a black line instead of the online players list -- bmanrules
- Please use the proper tags. <MCKMan> 16:05, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[!!] The Game still crashes if you go to "controls" in Español (Mexico). This bug has existed since languages were first implemented.
[X] Emeralds are called "Diamond" in the inventory screen. *
- Doesn't seem to happen on everyones game. Mine are called emeralds.
- I have this problem too.
- I have the same problem here as well. Maybe it is to do with the language setting?
- Yes, it has to do with the language setting. It's a bug in English:UK for sure, works fine in English:US. Not sure about other languages --16:54, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Only happens with other languages then English (US) because in the code for the languages Diamonds were called as "item.emerald.name" and jeb_ fixed that now for all languages. So the language files need to be updated.
[X] I beat "The End" on creative mode without going to "The Nether" first and it appears that the "End Poem" text is doubled over itself. Screenshot I don't know if this is limited to not going to "The Nether" first.
[X] Generating chunks, Saving chunks and Loading world texts are not present when creating/loading/exiting a save file.--Mega9man 18:10, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- This is a serious bug that I'm getting as well. I'm going to up this to major. --Nathan2055 16:22, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Why does it class as a major bug? Please explain, otherwise you should leave the original poster's classification alone. --Simons Mith 18:22, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
[X] In Español (España)some of the items are no translated at all.
[A] The chat settings section of the options menu doesn't have an ellipsis like all the other sections. TorchicBlaziken 21:25, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- C'mon. --Kumasasa 22:21, 24 May 2012 (UTC)