Iron may refer to:
Blocks and items
- Iron Ingot − an item created by smelting iron ore, used for crafting tools, weapons, etc.
- Iron Ore − an ore found underground, and the item obtained by mining it. Can be smelted into an Iron Ingot.
- Iron Nugget − an item obtained by smelting iron tools, weapons, or armor in a furnace. It can also be gotten from bartering. Fill a crafting table with it to make an Iron Ingot.
- Block of Iron − a block used for compact iron storage, to spawn iron golems, and to create the base/pyramid for a beacon.
- Iron Bars − a block similar to glass panes but is more blast-resistant.
- Iron − an element included in the Bedrock Edition and Education Edition.
- Iron Trapdoor − A trapdoor that has to be activated by redstone like Iron doors.
- Iron Door − A door that has to be activated by redstone like Iron trapdoors.
- Heavy Weighted Pressure Plate − Just like any other pressure plates, sends out a redstone signal around it if a player steps on it.
Mobs and entities
- Iron Golem − a neutral mob which targets neutral or hostile mobs to protect villagers or the player that spawned them. If spawned by villagers and a player hits a villager or the Iron Golem, the Iron Golem will target the player.
Tools, weapons, and armor
- Iron Axe
- Iron Hoe
- Iron Pickaxe
- Iron Shovel
- Iron Sword
- Flint and Steel
- Iron Helmet
- Iron Chestplate
- Iron Leggings
- Iron Boots
- Iron Horse Armor