The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Infdev 20100330
(Redirected from Infdev (March 30, 2010))
March 30, 2010
|The only archived copy of this version is edited.|
A copy of this version has been archived, however, despite the fact that it plays correctly, it is not bit-perfectly original.
If you believe you have a clean, unedited copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- The clouds no longer "follow" the player along the x- and y-axes.
- Fixed a bug which caused the contents of containers (i.e. chests and furnaces) to sometimes not be saved.
- Fixed the broken lighting on slabs.
- The top of the world is no longer fully lit, and it no longer causes crashes.
- Fixed a bug that caused trees and ores to regenerate if the world was reloaded.
- Wheat crops no longer retain their growth stage after being broken, which was resulting in newly-planted crops to take on the growth stage of the crops previously occupying that block.