Infdev (March 20, 2010)
From Minecraft Wiki
March 20, 2010
- Trees have been re-implemented and now generate naturally.
- Ore now generates naturally.
- The items the player starts with in new worlds has been changed: 64 diamond axes, 64 diamond shovels, 64 diamond pickaxes, 64 torches, 64 pairs of flint and steel, 64 TNT blocks, 64 glass blocks, 64 bows, and 64 arrows.
- Fire can now be properly extinguished.
- Opening containers (i.e. chests and furnaces) no longer crashes the game.
- "Way fewer crash bugs".