Infdev (March 13, 2010)
March 13, 2010
- Faster sky brightness re-calculation.
- The player spawns with more items when creating a new world: 999 glass blocks, 999 wooden planks, 999 torches, 999 pairs of flint and steel, 999 diamond shovels, 999 diamond pickaxes, 999 lava source blocks, and 999 water source blocks.
- The crafting recipe for paintings has changed.
- Opening the inventory crashes the game.
- Fire cannot be extinguished normally. Punching the fire instead punches the block behind it. Mining the block below it turns the fire invisible, though it is still there. Placing a block on the fire (replacing the fire with the block) will remove the fire.
- The test skybox has been removed; the sky now more closely resembles what it is in modern versions.
- Obsidian walls.