Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Infdev (June 7, 2010)
June 7, 2010
- Big trees no longer generate.
- The water texture now includes a little bit of the lava and fire textures.
- While mining signs, they give out grass block particles.
- Placing doors on glass, slabs, and ladders will cause the doors to immediately break and drop two doors, allowing for door duplication.
- Signs are very big, have collision, take a very long time to mine, cannot be placed on the sides of blocks, and drop one block of wood planks when mined.