The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Infdev 20100607
(Redirected from Infdev (June 7, 2010))
June 7, 2010
- Signs are very big, have collision, take a very long time to mine, cannot be placed on the sides of blocks, and drop one block of wood planks when mined.
- Big trees no longer generate.
- The water texture now includes a little bit of the lava and fire textures.
- While mining signs, they give out grass block particles.
- Placing doors on glass, slabs, ladders, and signs will cause the doors to immediately break and drop two doors, allowing for door duplication.
- Finally, an update – The Word of Notch, June 7, 2010