Infdev (June 24, 2010)
From Minecraft Wiki
June 24, 2010
- Rideable Minecarts that can't be opened
- New save file format (made world files huge)
- Tweaked rail laying code
- New crash report screen
- Minecart inventory texture changed
- Better FPS
- Less crashes
- When turning on a minecart track while riding a minecart, cameras turn in the opposite direction of the minecart (e.g. minecart turns left, camera turns right).
- Minecarts have unopenable ghost chests in them.
- Traveling millions of blocks away results in flouting point precision errors in the player's hitbox.