The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Infdev 20100618
(Redirected from Infdev (June 18, 2010))
June 18, 2010
- At the time, these were not rideable, and were used as portable storage, similar to the Minecart with Chest from modern Minecraft versions.
- Right-clicking minecarts opens them like a chest (with the container called "Minecart"). Filling them up makes the "dirt" layer inside them rise.
- Called "FallingSand".
- Appear when sand or gravel lose their base of support.
- Now fall realistically.
- Falling off bottom of the map now kills the player.
- Rendering tweaked.[more information needed]
- Seecret Friday update! OooooOOOoo! – The Word of Notch, June 18, 2010