Infdev (February 27, 2010)
From Minecraft Wiki
February 27, 2010
The first version of Minecraft Infdev was released on February 27, 2010.
- Generates at the exact same positions regardless of world seed[verify]
- Generate at 0 on each axis
- Extreme Glitching occurs at extreme coordinates, but the Far Lands do not generate.
- A test skybox, which is completely blue (hex:#0000FF).
- The player spawns with 999 glass and 990 wooden planks in new worlds.
- The world now generates "infinitely", as it does in modern versions.
- Entities "no longer work".
- As a result, mobs no longer spawn, third person view does not render the player (however the camera is still pulled out), blocks no longer drop anything, and dropping items effectively deletes them.
- The terrain generates much like it did during Classic.
- Map theme, map shape, and map type no longer have any effect, as all Infdev maps are the same.
- Level saving is no longer functional, as saving a level produces an empty .mclevel file.