Infdev (February 27, 2010)
From Minecraft Wiki
February 27, 2010
The very first version of Minecraft Infdev was released on February 27, 2010.
- A line of obsidian blocks extending infinitely along the x and z axes.
- Brick pyramid
- Golden apple
- A test skybox, which is completely blue (hex:#0000FF).
- The player spawns with 999 glass blocks and 990 wooden planks in new worlds.
- The world now generates infinitely, as it does in modern versions.
- Entities "no longer work".
- As a result, mobs no longer spawn, third person view renders no player, and blocks no longer drop themselves when broken.
- The terrain generates much like it did during the Classic Era.