April 15, 2010
No corresponding server
The eleventh version of Minecraft Infdev was released on April 15, 2010.
- Mobs now spawn naturally.
- Most Entities now save.
- However, shot arrows still do not save.
- Custom skins now work again
- Fixed some broken lighting code.
- Lighting is now updated properly.
- Memory consumption has been reduced.
- Blocks not exposed to the sky when generated (such as cliff overhangs) are no longer completely dark.
- Placing Sand or Gravel above the lava void causes the lava to go up to where that block is.