Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100113
(Redirected from Indev 0.31 (January 13, 2010))
January 13, 2010
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
The eleventh version of Indev 0.31 was released on January 13, 2010.
- Is now finite.
- Always drains from highest remove location.
- Water doesn't move on the surface it's on.
- Will not spread out over unfilled water surfaces, if it has an empty space next to it.
- Will evaporate (2⁄3 probability) or copy (1⁄3 chance).
- Oceans now have infinite water.
- Rana is not the player model anymore in the inventory, as nothing is in it now.