Indev 0.31 (January 11, 2010, 1)
January 11, 2010
The ninth version of Indev 0.31 was released on January 11, 2010.
- Iron Pickaxe
- Used to gather types of stone four times faster than by hand.
- Lava sets fire to flammable materials
- All items and mobs can catch fire
- World generation
- Islands have more sand
- When switching items while mining, the damage texture could occasionally go out of bounds and the whole of terrain.png would be cycled through in an infinite loop. Keeping the same item out while this happens, would make the block unbreakable until another item was chosen, which would restore the correct damage texture.
- "Working inventory items, burning enemies, and so on" – The Word of Notch, January 11, 2010.