Java Edition Indev 0.31 20100111-1
(Redirected from Indev 0.31 (January 11, 2010, 1))
January 11, 2010
- Used to place fire.
- New tool.
- Used to gather wood four times faster than by hand.
- Now sets fire to flammable materials.
- All items can now catch fire.
- Mining a block with the wrong tool is now 50% slower.
- Rearranged the hotbar to include a shovel, pickaxe, axe, flint and steel, and 99 of wool, glass, torches, TNT and bookshelves.
- 99 Apples can be found in the inventory instead of the previously unused items.[verify]
- Now edible.
- Will restore 2 hearts.
- All mobs can now catch fire.
- Islands now have more sand.
- Multiplayer is now made fully inaccessible and attempting to connect to a server will crash the game, although multiplayer code still exists in the game.
- Due to the addition of tools to mine certain blocktypes faster, there is now a bug where switching an item while mining causes the game to cycle through the entire terrain.png file and overlay its textures on the mined block.
- Working inventory items, burning enemies, and so on – The Word of Notch, January 11, 2010
- Minecraft Indev Glitch - Youtube