Java Edition Indev 0.31 20091223-1
(Redirected from Indev 0.31 (December 23, 2009, 1))
December 23, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
This is the first version of the Indev development cycle of Minecraft.
- Has the player's shadows.
- Added dynamic lighting.
- There are 9 different light levels.
- Oddly, blocks in the inventory and hotbar are affected by lighting - depending on how much light is in the area you're in, inventory/hotbar blocks will appear darker or lighter.
- This version, as well as 20091223-2, is in Creative mode.
- Survival mode can be added back via modding as always, however.
- Multiplayer was made partially inaccessible (although the multiplayer code still exists and can be re-enabled).
- Connecting to a multiplayer server will cause players to spawn in a bedrock cube.
- The game will act as if it is in Singleplayer – chat is inaccessible and the player list cannot be opened.
- "Oh, ok! Here, play with the latest version!" – The Word of Notch, December 23, 2009.