Java Edition Indev 0.31
(Redirected from Indev 0.31)
- Title screen
- Dynamic lighting
- Survival mode
- Difficulty settings
- Peaceful, easy, normal, and hard.
- Isometric level rendering screenshot option.
- Fullscreen mode accessible via F11.
- Ability to drop the whole stack of items instead of one at a time.
- Right clicking deposits a single item from a hovering stack.
- The player now needs a pickaxe to mine stone.
- Show when harvesting blocks and from fire and lava as well as from torches.
- Sound engine
- Diamond Ore
- Originally named "emerald ore".
- Block of Diamond
- Originally named "emerald block".
- Crafting Table
- Infinite water
- Always drains from highest remove location
- Flint and Steel
- Places fire.
- Originally named "emerald".
- Iron Ingot
- Gold Ingot
- Iron, diamond and golden shovels.
- Used to gather types of dirt or sand four times faster than by hand.
- Iron, diamond and golden pickaxes.
- Used to gather types of stone four times faster than by hand.
- Iron, diamond and golden axes.
- Used to gather wood four times faster than by hand.
- Mushroom Stew
- Rana, Beast Boy, Steve and Black Steve (later removed).
- Functionless non-block items.
- Items can be dropped on the ground.
- Can then be picked back up.
- Level options
- Level type (island, floating, flat, original)
- Level shape (square, long, deep)
- Level size (small, normal, huge)
- Level theme (normal, hell)
- Liquid spawner.
- Fluids can spawn above sea level and on floating islands.
- Indev House
- Explosions lose power when going through stronger materials.
- Leaves now produce shadows.
- Grass can now grow in slightly lit areas.
- Lava sets fire to flammable materials.
- Water doesn't move on surface it's on.
- Won't spread out over unfilled water surfaces, if it has an empty space next to it.
- Will evaporate (2⁄3 probability) or copy (1⁄3).
- Mobs now avoid taking damage from cliffs, fire, etc.
- Passive mobs now only spawn in bright areas.
- Hostile mobs now only spawn in dark areas.
- All items and mobs can catch fire.
- Oceans have infinite water.