Ice may refer to:
- Ice – A translucent block that generates naturally on frozen rivers, which when melted, yields a water source.
- Frosted Ice - A variant of ice that temporarily generates on water if the player walks over it wearing Frost Walker boots.
- Packed Ice - Another variant of ice that doesn't melt, is opaque and generates in iceberg and ice spikes biomes.
- Blue Ice - Another ice variant that generates in icebergs and is more slippery than ice or packed ice.
- Ice Bomb - An item used to freeze water into ice.[Bedrock and Education editions only]
minecraft:ice, a tag that includes all of those blocks.
- Ice spikes - A biome variant of snowy tundras, which contains many ice spikes.
- Ice spike - A structure that consists of ice and packed ice.
- Iceberg - A structure that generates on frozen oceans, which consists of snow blue ice and packed ice.