Ice may refer to:
- Ice – A translucent block that generates naturally on frozen rivers and yields a water source when melted.
- Frosted Ice - A variant of ice that generates temporarily when the player walks over water wearing Frost Walker boots.
- Packed Ice - An opaque variant of ice that does not melt and generates in icebergs and ice spikes biomes.
- Blue Ice - An ice variant that generates in icebergs and is more slippery than ice and packed ice.
- Iceberg - A structure that generates on frozen oceans that consists of snow, packed ice and blue ice.
- Ice Spike - A structure that consists of ice and packed ice.
- Ice Spikes - A snowy tundra biome variant that contains many ice spikes.
- Ice Desert - Deleted biome.
minecraft:ice, a tag that includes all ice block variants.