Help talk:Frequently asked questions
A couple questions for you guysEdit
1. If one account bought Alpha, will other accounts that haven't bought it be able to log in and play on the computer that downloaded Alpha?
2. If two computers are sharing an account at the same time, will they be able to play multiplayer together?
Might have a couple more, please answer. Jax-Kenobi 16:33, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
- --Kizzycocoa 11:49, 6 December 2010 (CST)
minecraft psvita why cant i change some settings like : mob greifing and keep inventory? robotooth13126.96.36.199 17:06, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
FAQ proposal: anaglyphEdit
I think it bears mentioning that Anaglyph Minecraft needs red-blue and not the more common (and superficially similar) red-cyan glasses. It's mentioned in passing on the Survival page that anaglyph is included but I don't think many people would come across the info if I put it there. Any objections? Sockatume 13:35, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
FAQ: CHARACTER SKINSEdit
I read up on it in the FAQ already because something happened to my game, not bad, but i would like to know if it is reversible... and WHY it happened?
Long story short, I launched the game one day, and my character.. is a creeper, in skin anyways. i don't blow up (thank god) but I have no idea why, or how this came to be.
- Sign your post please.
- This is likely due to a skin being uploaded through minecraft.net. Check your account, and if necessary re-upload the default (or your favorite custom) skin. Darkid 20:27, 25 April 2011 (UTC)
im looking for help with mods.Edit
hello. ive tried many times to dowload and install flans mod pack to ftb ultimate 1.4.7 but could never figure it out. i cant add any mods and would like it if someone could help me out please.
"How can I drop a stack of items?" sectionEdit
since some version (somewhere between 1.9 and 1.12, I don't know exactly which), leaving items in the crafting grid and close the interface will have the items back in your inventory instead of dropping on the ground. Maybe update the section?
Move out of mainspaceEdit
- Is it even worth keeping? It's hard to determine whether these questions are actually frequently asked or not since the wiki itself is not a help forum, and there haven't been many major updates since 2012. Most of the information is also covered in articles already. If we do keep it, I would prefer moving to MCW to archive it like MCW:Issues, instead of Help: (which seems to be more for help with the wiki). –Sonicwave talk 16:19, 20 August 2020 (UTC)
Help on a glitch where that is happening on my Minecraft worldEdit
Recently I went on my Minecraft bedrock world and it said that I needed more storage space. So then I went and deleted some old worlds, but when I went back to my main world all of the buildings and farms that I built where gone!! I have spent so much time on this survival world and I would greatly appreciate if you know how to fix this glitch. I am playing on Nintendo switch and I am on 1.16. Let me know if you need more information. Thanks Seanwill25 (talk) 20:29, 3 November 2020 (UTC)