We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Date of birth||
April 6, 1980 (age 37)
Comic artist and writer, game developer
Developing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (PC), Lostwinds (Wii), Kinectimals (360) and Tumbledrop (Web & iOS)
Hayden 'Dock' Scott-Baron was the first person to join Mojang (then still called Mojang Specifications) as the artist of Minecraft. He joined in December 2009, but left shortly after in February 2010 due to work-related issues, as well as several problems regarding animations.
Dock is the creator of the mobs Rana (a character of his, merely used for testing purposes), Steve, Black Steve and Beast Boy, notable by their striking difference in style compared to other mobs. He also made a new Minecraft logo that went unused, as well as concept art.
Published Games[edit | edit source]
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- Thrillville: Off the Rails
- Tumbledrop iPhone
- English Country Tune
Published works[edit | edit source]
- Digital Manga Techniques (ISBN 0-7136-7475-X)
- Manga Clip Art (ISBN 1-904705-83-9)
- Making Anime: Create Mesmerising Manga-Style Animation with Pencils, Paint and Pixels (ISBN 0-240-52045-9)
- Sugardrops (multiple artists; ISBN 1-905038-00-3)
- Blue is for Boys (multiple artists; ISBN 978-1-905038-08-4)
- Cold Sweat & Tears (multiple artists, ISBN 978-1-905038-02-2)
- Rising Stars of Manga UK & EIRE #3 (multiple artists; ISBN 1-427811-65-2)
References[edit | edit source]