Gold or golden may refer to:
Blocks and items
- Gold Ingot — an item created by smelting gold ore or crafting gold nuggets; , dropped by zombified piglins and drowned.
- Gold Ore — an uncommon ore found deep underground, and the item received from mining it. Requires smelting to get a gold ingot.
- Nether Gold Ore — a variant of gold ore which drops only nuggets when mined without Silk Touch.
- Gilded Blackstone — a variant of gold ore that usually drops as itself, but occasionally drops as gold nuggets.
- Light Weighted Pressure Plate — a pressure plate made of gold. Useful for measuring how many entities are in a given space.
- Gold Nugget — an item that can be crafted into a gold ingot. Obtained by killing zombified piglins, smelting gold equipment in a furnace, or mining nether gold ore or gilded blackstone.
- Block of Gold — a block used for compact gold storage.
- Gold — an element included in Education Edition.
- Golden Apple — an item created by crafting gold ingots and an apple that gives the player various status effects.
- Enchanted Golden Apple — a variant of the golden apple, with better effects. Only found in natural generation.
- Golden Carrot — an item created by crafting gold nuggets and a carrot that is used for brewing.
- Glistering Melon Slice — an item created by crafting gold nuggets and a melon slice that is used for brewing.
Tools, weapons and armor
- Golden Axe
- Golden Hoe
- Golden Pickaxe
- Golden Shovel
- Golden Sword
- Golden Helmet
- Golden Chestplate
- Golden Leggings
- Golden Boots
- Golden Horse Armor
- Firework Star (star shape)
- Netherite Ingot
- Powered Rail
- Arrow (spectral)
- Generated structures, such as ocean monuments' central gold block area. And (Pigi) Bastion Remnants' "Bridge" part-structure.