Education Edition 1.4.0
Windows 10, MacOS – June 12, 2018
|Other editions of 1.4|
Note that the phantom or barrier blocks aren’t included in this update, as those have been counted out as Update Aquatic features.
- Coral, coral fans, and coral blocks
- Kelp, dried kelp, dried kelp block
- Blue ice
- Sea grass
- Sea pickle (with illumination)
- Stripped logs
- Buttons, trapdoors, and pressure plates in all 6 types of wood
- Carved pumpkins
- Prismarine stairs and slabs
- Bucket of fish
- Buried treasure explorer map
- Fish mobs (salmon, cod, pufferfish, tropical fish)
- Dolphins (follow boats, get a boost swimming next to them)
- Nine ocean biomes including frozen ocean
- New swimming animation while sprinting in water
- Added structure block to inventory.
- Removed fixed inventory.
- Floating items
- Boat polish (smoother control)
- Water has a completely new look and increased visibility while underwater.
- Cameras now emit smoke particles when killed by the player and no longer display the death animation.
- NPC interface page is slightly updated.
- Agent default name tag color changed to blue.
- Misc bug fixes.
v1.4.1 (macOS) was reuploaded on June 24, 2018.
- "Update Aquatic Released for Minecraft: Education Edition" – Minecraft: Education Edition
- "What’s New in Minecraft: Education Edition" – Minecraft: Education Edition