Education Edition 1.14.31
|Internal version no.||
Chrome OS: 220.127.116.11
- Crafted with 6 planks and 3 honeycombs.
- Function the same as bee nests, but does not need a Silk Touch enchanted tool to be dropped.
- Spawn naturally in flower forests, plains, and sunflower plains biomes.
- Can house up to 3 bees.
- Fill up with honey.
- Have a max honey level of 5.
- Can be obtained by using a Silk Touch enchanted tool.
- Added the wither rose flower.
- Inflicts the wither effect to any players or mobs standing in it.
- Can be used as an alternative to ink sacs to make black dye.
- Drops from mobs killed by the wither.
/gamerule mobgriefingis set to
false, the wither rose is always dropped as an item, instead of planting it.
- Crafted with 4 honey bottles.
- Drastically reduce movement speed and jump height.
- Can be climbed down, and will drag anything on them when moved by a piston.
- Do not stick to slime blocks.
- Reduce fall damage by 80%.
- Crafted with 4 honeycombs.
- Are purely decorative.
- Can be drunk by using it, restoring 6 () hunger points.
- Drinking one will also remove the poison effect.
- Can be used to craft sugar and honey blocks.
- Obtained by using a bottle on full bee hives/nests.
- Obtained by using shears on full bee hives/nests.
- Can be used to craft bee hives and honeycomb blocks.
- Added bee and fox spawn egg.
- Can be crafted, milked from brown mooshrooms, found in shipwreck supply chests, or bought from farmer villagers.
- When consumed, gives a status effect depending on what flower it was made from, or a random effect if found in a shipwreck or bought from a farmer villager.
- Have 10 health.
- Live in groups near hives and nests.
- If a bee does not have a home nest, it will wander around until it finds one.
- Can be bred using any flower.
- Adult and baby bees will pollinate flowers, then go back to nests and hives and make honey.
- Bees can make plants grow faster if they pass above it after pollinating flowers.
- Attack in a swarm if provoked, have a baby or if honey is taken from nests/hives without using a campfire.
- When they attack, they give Poison to the target and die 50-60 seconds after attacking.
- Are affected by Bane of Arthropods.
- A variant of the mooshroom that spawns when a red mooshroom is hit by lightning.
- Spawn as red foxes in snowless taiga biomes, and as snow foxes in snowy taiga biomes
- Can be bred with sweet berries.
- The newborn fox trusts and defends the player.
- Can pick up and carry items in their mouths.
- May eat and drop what they are carrying.
- Wolves and polar bears attack them.
- Attack chickens and rabbits.
- Added 5 new bee-themed NPC skins.
- Added tab-complete for writing coordinate commands.
- Added new
PersistComponentcommand for mob persistence.
- Improved many map-making commands.[more information needed]
/summon, enabling summoning of entities with a name.
showtagsgamerule. [more information needed]
- Added support for Chromebook users, available on Google Play Store.
- Added on-screen keyboard and mouse hints.
- Windows and Chromebook users can now assign lessons and worlds from the in-game Library via Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom.
- Has new categories to learn about Digital Citizenship and Social-Emotional Learning.
- Tags are now displayed on all Library lesson and world pages.
- Can now extract honey bottles from a full beehive.
- Is now available in the creative inventory.
- Now can be placed on the top and bottoms of blocks.
- No longer turn red when a player gets hurt.
- Now have a 2D texture in the inventory.
Mobs and entities
- Cartographers now require 11 glass panes for an emerald.
- Farmers now sell suspicious stew.
- Players no longer start swimming in 1-block deep water.
- Updated Mojang Studios logo.
- – Bonemealing a flower gives only poppies and dandelions.
- – Breaking the piston head in creative mode causes the piston to drop as an item.
- – Snow layer collision box is glitched.
- "A note to our community! We have an update launching at the end of next week. If you're planning on using #MinecraftEdu on August 6 or 7, make sure all devices are updated to avoid any disruptions." – @playcraftlearn, July 28, 2020
- "A reminder to our community: We have an update scheduled for today, so make sure your classroom or student devices have the latest version of #MinecraftEdu to avoid any disruptions. This article can help you ensure you're updated to version 1.14.31: https://msft.it/6012ToqTi" – @playcraftlearn, August 7, 2020
- "What's New Minecraft: The Chromebook Release (version 1.14.31)" by Kyle M – Minecraft: Education Edition Support, August 7, 2020.
Update Aquatic (Phase 1)
Update Aquatic (Phase 2)