The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Education Edition 1.14.30
|Internal version no.||
Chrome OS: 1.14.30.06
Education Edition 1.14.30 is a beta version for Education Edition 1.14.31, which adds compatibility with Chromebooks and introduces features from Bedrock Edition 1.13.0 and 1.14.0, including Buzzy Bees features.
- Crafted with 6 planks and 3 honeycombs.
- Function the same as bee nests, but does not need a Silk Touch enchanted tool to be dropped.
- Spawn naturally in flower forests, plains, and sunflower plains biomes.
- Can house up to 3 bees.
- Fill up with honey.
- Have a max honey level of 5.
- Can be obtained by using a Silk Touch enchanted tool.
- Added the wither rose flower.
- Inflicts the wither effect to any players or mobs standing in it.
- Can be used as an alternative to ink sacs to make black dye.
- Drops from mobs killed by the wither.
/gamerule mobgriefingis set to
false, the wither rose is always dropped as an item, instead of planting it.
- Crafted with 4 honey bottles.
- Drastically reduce movement speed and jump height.
- Can be climbed down, and will drag anything on them when moved by a piston.
- Do not stick to slime blocks.
- Reduce fall damage by 80%.
- Crafted with 4 honeycombs.
- Are purely decorative.
- Can be drunk by using it, restoring 6 () hunger points.
- Drinking one will also remove the poison effect.
- Can be used to craft sugar and honey blocks.
- Obtained by using a bottle on full bee hives/nests.
- Obtained by using shears on full bee hives/nests.
- Can be used to craft bee hives and honeycomb blocks.
- Added bee spawn egg and fox spawn egg.
- Can be crafted, milked from brown mooshrooms, found in shipwreck supply chests, or bought from farmer villagers.
- When consumed, gives a status effect depending on what flower it was made from, or a random effect if found in a shipwreck or bought from a farmer villager.
- Have 10 health.
- Live in groups near hives and nests.
- If a bee does not have a home nest, it will wander around until it finds one.
- Can be bred using any flower.
- Adult and baby bees will pollinate flowers, then go back to nests and hives and make honey.
- Bees can make plants grow faster if they pass above it after pollinating flowers.
- Attack in a swarm if provoked,have a baby or if honey is taken from nests/hives without using a campfire.
- When they attack, they give Poison to the target and die 50-60 seconds after attacking.
- Are affected by Bane of Arthropods.
- A variant of the mooshroom that spawns when a red mooshroom is hit by lightning.
- Spawn as red foxes in snowless taiga biomes, and as snow foxes in snowy taiga biomes
- Can be bred with sweet berries.
- The newborn fox trusts and defends the player.
- Can pick up and carry items in their mouths.
- May eat and drop what they are carrying.
- Wolves and polar bears attack them.
- Attack chickens and rabbits.
- Added tab-complete for writing coordinate commands.
- Added new
PersistComponentcommand for mob persistence.
- Improved many map-making commands.[more information needed]
/summon, enabling summoning of entities with a name.
showtagsgamerule. [more information needed]
- Added support for Education Edition on Chromebook.
- Lessons are now tagged for easier search and discovery from the Library.
- Can now extract honey bottles from a full beehive.
- Is now available in the creative inventory.
- Now can be placed on the top and bottoms of blocks.
- No longer turn red when a player gets hurt.
- Now have a 2D texture in the inventory.
Mobs and Entities
- Cartographers now require 11 glass panes for an emerald.
- Farmers now sell suspicious stew.
- Players no longer start swimming in 1-block deep water.
Update Aquatic (Phase 1)
Update Aquatic (Phase 2)