The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Education Edition 1.12.0
August 14, 2019
1.12.0 was a major update to Education Edition released on August 14, 2019. It added some Village & Pillage features from 1.10.0 and 1.11.0 along with classroom experience and performance improvements.
- Students can now use the export function in the Book & Quill tool to save work as a PDF.
- Supports assessment, in addition to helping students document and share their work
- Immersive reader
- Is an in-game tool that supports reading and translating in-game text, offering formatting options for students and a Picture Dictionary with Minecraft-specific imagery.
- Simple Sign On
- Users can choose to be automatically logged in based on their credentials, or sign out at any time and sign in as a different user as needed.
- Sharing library content
- Made it easier to assign or share a link to worlds from within the Learning Management System.
- Site map
- Added more visual site map helps educators and students find Minecraft worlds in the Library or navigate to a course.
- Students can now invite others to join their worlds using join codes.
- Students must be invited in order to participate in a multiplayer world
- Changed permissions for how players join each other's worlds.
- Other players can be invited to join as a Visitor or given full Member permissions.
- "What's New: Back to School Release (Version 1.12)" – Minecraft: Education Edition Support.
Update Aquatic (Phase 1)
Update Aquatic (Phase 2)