|Date of birth||
April 6, 1980 (age 39)
Comic artist and writer, game developer
Developing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 (PC), Lostwinds (Wii), Kinectimals (360) and Tumbledrop (Web & iOS)
Hayden 'Dock' Scott-Baron was the first person to join Mojang (then still called Mojang Specifications) as the artist of Minecraft. He joined in December 2009, but left shortly after in February 2010 due to work-related issues, as well as several problems regarding animations. Dock was one of the three early testers of Minecraft.
Dock is the creator of the mobs Rana (a character of his, merely used for testing purposes), Steve, Black Steve and Beast Boy, notable by their striking difference in style compared to other mobs. He also made a new Minecraft logo that went unused, as well as concept art.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild!
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!
- Thrillville: Off the Rails
- Tumbledrop iPhone
- English Country Tune
- Digital Manga Techniques (ISBN 0-7136-7475-X)
- Manga Clip Art (ISBN 1-904705-83-9)
- Making Anime: Create Mesmerising Manga-Style Animation with Pencils, Paint and Pixels (ISBN 0-240-52045-9)
- Sugardrops (multiple artists; ISBN 1-905038-00-3)
- Blue is for Boys (multiple artists; ISBN 978-1-905038-08-4)
- Cold Sweat & Tears (multiple artists, ISBN 978-1-905038-02-2)
- Rising Stars of Manga UK & EIRE #3 (multiple artists; ISBN 1-427811-65-2)
- "TigIRC logs" (archived) – Archive.org, May 16, 2009, UTC–4 at ~12:07.