Dimension may refer to:
- Overworld - The starting dimension in Minecraft.
- The Nether - The hellish dimension accessible by entering a nether portal from the Overworld.
- The End - The space-like dimension with floating end stone islands, accessible with an end portal in a stronghold.
- Custom - The dimension definitions in custom worlds.
- The dimension and dimension type folders of data packs.
- Sky Dimension - The unimplemented dimension that would have contained floating land masses and was planned to be added in the Adventure Update.
- Dream Dimension - A briefly mentioned unimplemented then-Pocket Edition-exclusive dimension.
- The 2,147,483,647 dimensions added in the April Fool's snapshot 20w14infinite.