The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Crops are defined as "Cultivated plants or agricultural produce, such as grain, vegetables, or fruit, considered as a group" and in Minecraft, may refer to the following food-related items and blocks:
- Wheat seeds - growing wheat seeds block is called "Crops" in-game.
- Beetroot seeds - a crop harvested from beetroots.
- Carrot - the crop harvested from carrots.
- Potato - a crop harvested from potatoes.
- Melon - the fruit crop harvested from fully-grown melons planted from melon seeds.
- Pumpkin - the fruit crop harvested from fully-grown pumpkins planted from pumpkin seeds.
- Farmland - the block where all the previous crops can and should be planted. It is created by using a hoe on dirt or grass.
- Bamboo - the crop harvested from a bamboo sapling.
- Cocoa Beans - the crop harvested from cocoa plants.
- Sugar Cane - the crop harvested from sugar canes.
- Sweet Berries - the crop harvested from sweet berry bush.
- Cactus - the crop harvested from itself. Can be planted over any sand block and not along any other block.
- Mushrooms - the crop harvested from itself. As long it is planted in dark areas or on podzol or mycelium it can grow into a giant mushroom adding bone meal. Also can spread under the same conditions.
- Kelp - the crop harvested from itself. It can be planted anywhere underwater.
- Sea pickle the crop harvested from itself. Should be planted on any alive coral block underwater. If all conditions are met can also spread over other coral blocks when planted
- Nether Wart - a crop that can only be planted on soul sand. Primarily used for brewing.
- Chorus Fruit - a crop harvested from chorus plants.
- Fungus - a mushroom that grows in the nether that is planted on nylium. With bone meal, these become Huge fungus, with warped and crimson variants.