Crops are defined as "Cultivated plants or agricultural produce, such as grain, vegetables, or fruit, considered as a group" and in Minecraft, may refer to the following food-related items and blocks:
- Wheat seeds - growing wheat seeds block is called "Crops" in-game.
- Beetroot seeds - a crop harvested from beetroots.
- Carrot - the crop harvested from carrots.
- Potato - a crop harvested from potatoes.
- Melon - the fruit crop harvested from fully-grown melons planted from melon seeds.
- Pumpkin - the fruit crop harvested from fully-grown pumpkins planted from pumpkin seeds.
- Farmland - the block where all the previous crops can and should be planted. It is created by using a hoe on dirt or grass.
- Bamboo - the crop harvested from a bamboo sapling.
- Cocoa Beans - the crop harvested from cocoa plants.
- Sugar Cane - the crop harvested from sugar canes.
- Sweet Berries - the crop harvested from sweet berry bush.
- Cactus - the crop harvested from itself. Can be planted over any sand block and not along any other block.
- Mushrooms - the crop harvested from itself. As long it is planted in dark areas or on podzol or mycelium it can grow into a giant mushroom adding bone meal. Also can spread under the same conditions.
- Kelp - the crop harvested from itself. It can be planted anywhere underwater.
- Sea pickle the crop harvested from itself. Should be planted on any alive coral block underwater. If all conditions are met can also spread over other coral blocks when planted
- Nether Wart - a crop that can only be planted on soul sand. Primarily used for brewing.
- Chorus Fruit - a crop harvested from chorus plants.