Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This feature is exclusive to Java Edition.|
Modifies a scoreboard objective with a "trigger" criterion.
trigger <objective> [<add|set> <value>]
- Allows non-operator players to modify their own scoreboard objectives under tightly controlled conditions. Often used together with
/tellrawto let players activate systems made by operators or mapmakers.
- Required Arguments
- An enabled scoreboard objective with the "trigger" criterion.
- Optional Arguments
add– Adds value to the current value of objective.
set– Sets the value of objective to value.
- If neither optional argument is used, the effect is the same as if
add 1had been entered.
- Fails if the arguments are not specified correctly, if objective does not have the "trigger" criteria, or if objective has not been enabled for the player who executed the command.
- On success, the value of objective is changed and objective is un-enabled for the player that executed the command.