From Minecraft Wiki
Java Edition only
|This page contains content on features that may be included in the next update.
These features have appeared in development versions, but the full update containing these features has not been released yet.
team add <team> [<displayname>]
team empty <team>
team join <team> [<members>]
team leave <members>
team list [<team>]
team modify <team> <option> <value>
team remove <team>
- Specifies the name of the team.
- displayname (Optional)
- Specifies the name to be displayed by the team.
- Specifies the entities to join or leave the team.
- Specifies the team options.
- Specifies the value to be set into the option.
- Fails if the arguments are not specified correctly.
- On success:
add— Creates a new team.
empty— Removes all members from a team.
join— Makes a player join a team.
leave— Makes a player leave a team.
list— Lists all teams, or lists all members of a team if team is set.
modify— Sets the option of a team to the specified value.
remove— Removes the team.
- See also