|This feature is exclusive to Java Edition.|
team add <team> [<displayname>]
team empty <team>
team join <team> [<members>]
team leave <members>
team list [<team>]
team modify <team> <option> <value>
team remove <team>
- Specifies the name of the team.
- displayname (Optional)
- Specifies the name to be displayed by the team.
- Specifies the entities to join or leave the team.
- Specifies the team options.
- Specifies the value to be set into the option.
- Fails if the arguments are not specified correctly.
- On success:
add— Creates a new team.
empty— Removes all members from a team.
join— Makes a player join a team.
leave— Makes a player leave a team.
list— Lists all teams, or lists all members of a team if team is set.
modify— Sets the option of a team to the specified value.
remove— Removes the team.
|Team names are now text components, not raw strings.|
/scoreboard — manages scoreboard objectives, players and teams