Controls scoreboard tags on individual entities.
- Java Edition
tag <targets> add <name>
tag <targets> list
tag <targets> remove <name>
- Bedrock Edition
tag <entity: targets> <add|remove> <name: string>
tag <entity: targets> list
- Specifies the target(s). Must be a player name, a target selector or a UUID[Java Edition only].
- In Bedrock Edition,
*may be used in place of entity to represent all entities tracked by the scoreboard, provided the entities exist and are online.
- Permits entities other than players.
- Specifies the name of the tag to be added into or removed from the targets.
- Valid characters are uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, hyphen, underscore, plus sign and period.
- It is possible to have tags with as many as 32489 characters through use of command block minecarts or function files. Modified servers and external editors can bypass the allowed characters and/or character limit (up to 32767 maximum), though these tags would not be possible to edit in vanilla.
Fails if the arguments are not specified correctly.
add— Adds a tag to the targets.
list— Lists all tags on the targets.
remove— Removes a tag from the targets.
|1.9||beta 126.96.36.199||Added |