The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
|This feature is exclusive to Java Edition.|
Delays the execution of a function.
schedule function <function> <time> [append|replace]
schedule clear <function>
- Specify the function to be run.
- Specify the delay time in days, seconds, or ticks (default if no specifier).
- Follows the form non-negative integer + character (
2dspecifies two in-game days.
250tspecifies 250 ticks.
- Replace simply replaces the current function's schedule time (default).
- Append allows multiple schedules to exist at different times.
Fails if the arguments are of invalid syntax or the function does not exist within a top-level folder in
On success, executes the function after specified amount of time passes.
Even when using the
execute as ... command, the scheduled function always runs as the Server.
Scheduling the same function before it is successfully run overwrites the previous schedule. If you schedule a function to happen in 5 seconds, then schedule the same function again before the 5 seconds are up, the new schedule replaces the original.
|1.15||19w38a||Added a clear syntax and added an append/replace optional argument (defaults to replace).|