|This feature is exclusive to Java Edition.|
Opens single-player world to the local network.
- Opens your single-player game for LAN friends to join. This command appears in the singleplayer cheats.
- Port is the port to host on, between 0 and 65535. If not specified, a random port is chosen.
- Success Conditions
- Cannot be used in a command block.
- Cannot be used on a multiplayer server, and will fail if the world is already published to LAN.
- Will fail if the port could not be bound (e.g. a reserved port, or already in use by another application).