Controls Mixer interactivity.
mixer <stop: string>
mixer <scene: string> <sceneName: string>
mixer <start: string> <version: int> [shareCode: string]
- Starts the interactive board.
- Specifies the version ID of your board. (for example, 000001)
- Specifies the share code of your board. (for example, 0000aaaa)
- Changes scene.
- Specifies the name of the scene you want to change to. (for example, default)
- Specifies that you want to stop the interactive board.
- The MixPlay board begins.
- The scene changes.
- The MixPlay board shuts down.
Fails if the arguments are not specified correctly.
Interactive Board Setup
- 1) Login to your account at the mixer interactive lab.
- 2) Click on the MixPlay Projects button.
- 3) If you haven't made a board before, click Let's Create One. If you have already made a board, click the + button in the top right.
- 4) Name the board whatever you would like and set the game to Other.
- 5) Click on Build.
- The default scene is the main one that is loaded upon starting with the /mixer command. This cannot be renamed.
- 6) In Controls, click the + to add a button.
- 7) Name it, click Button, then click Add.
- 8) Click on the > and put some text in. This is shown on the button. If you want to use an image, put a link of the image in Background Image.
- 9) If wanted, fill in the other boxes. Note that only the text is required.
- 10) Go to the meta properties and click + Add Property.
- 11) Name it Command (it must be Command or it won't work) and leave the type as Text.
- 12) In the Value area, type in your command. (for example, /summon zombie)
- 13) Click the X and hold the =. While holding it, drag it where you would like it to be on the board.
- 14) If wanted, resize it using the dots on the side.
- 15) Now to use it. Click the share icon in the top right corner and click Anyone with the versionId and code can play.
- 16) In Minecraft Bedrock, type /mixer start VERSIONID SHARECODE.
- 17) If done successfully, you can click the buttons on your stream. When the button is pressed, the command is executed if set up correctly.
|1.2.5||beta 18.104.22.168||Added |