Kicks a player off the server.
In Java Edition, it can't be executed in command blocks.
- Java Edition
kick <target> [<reason>]
- Bedrock Edition
kick <name: target> [reason: message]
- Must be a player name, a target selector or a UUID[Java Edition only]. And the target selector must be of player type.
- In Bedrock Edition, it can also be an XUID of a player.
- Specifies the player(s) to be kicked.
- Must be a plain text. Can include spaces as well as target selectors. The game replaces entity selectors in the message with the list of selected entities' names, which is formatted as "name1 and name2" for two entities, or "name1, name2, ... and namen" for n entities. In Bedrock Edition,
@herecan be used to mention all players.
- Message to display to the kicked player. In Java Edition, if unspecified, defaults to
Kicked by an operator.
|Command||Trigger||Java Edition||Bedrock Edition|
|any||the arguments are not specified correctly||Unparseable||Failed|
|if the player is the host of the world.||N/A|
|On success||Forcibly disconnects the players from the server, displaying an optional reason to them.|
|any||Java Edition||On fail||N/A||0||0|
|On success||N/A||1||the number of targeted players|
|Bedrock Edition||On fail||0||N/A||N/A|
|On success||the number of targeted players[needs testing]||N/A||N/A|
|Java Edition Classic|
|0.0.15a (Multiplayer Test 3)||Added |
|Java Edition Indev|
|0.31||Removed all commands.|
|Java Edition Alpha|
|1.16.0||beta 188.8.131.52||Added |