||This page describes content that only exists in outdated versions of Minecraft.
Gives or takes an achievement from a player.
achievement (give|take) (<achievement>|*) [<player>]
- Specifies which achievement to modify. Must be one of the following:
achievement.achievement_name, where achievement_name is a valid achievement identifier.
* represents all achievements.
- player (optional)
- Must be a player name or a target selector. If not specified, defaults to the command's executor. Not optional in command blocks.
Fails if the arguments aren't specified correctly, or if
[<player>] fails to resolve to one or more online players.
On success, grants or removes the specified achievement(s) (and all prerequisite achievements) to the player(s).
- To grant the "Overkill" achievement to oneself:
/achievement give achievement.overkill
- To grant the "Taking Inventory" achievement to Steve:
/achievement give achievement.openInventory Steve
- To remove all achievements from all players:
/achievement take * @a