The command_storage_<namespace>.dat files are GZip'd NBT files located in the data folder in a savegame. They store information about the
/data command storage in the world. Each namespace in the storage has its own data file.
- (world save directory)
command_storage_<namespace>.dat files may be present in the
- The root tag.
- DataVersion: The data version in which this file is saved.
- data: The actual saved data.
- contents: Contains all the data storage under the namespace of the command storage.
- <name>: The data associated with a particular id
- Custom content as set by the
/execute store commands.
Muitiple compound tags of different names may exist under contents tag.