The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
July 19, 2017
|This feature is exclusive to Bedrock Edition and Education Edition.|
Code Connection is an extension that allows educators and students to explore, create, and play in an immersive Minecraft world – all by writing code.
Code Builder can be accessed in game by typing the command
code in the command console or by pressing c in game.
Code Connection launches in a separate window. From here the user can select an environment.
Once a service is selected you are ready to use Code Builder. Return to Minecraft and you’ll be greeted by The Agent, who can be programmed to perform all sorts of activities, from mining to building to farming.
The in-game tutorial covers the following topics:
- Going forward
- Moving your agent using turn commands
- Mastering vertical movement
- Putting directional movement together to get the full spectrum
- Teaching the Agent to move and destroy items
- Farming. Why not automate your planting and harvesting needs?
- Collect materials
- Build a simple shelter with your agent
- Start creating in a sandbox area