Java Edition Classic server 1.4
(Redirected from Classic server 1.4)
June 13, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
- The server now checks all incoming strings, verifies that they are all within reasonable limits, and kicks the sender if they are not.
- Server output is now logged in file server.log
- Fixed an exploit where people could crash everyone connected to a server by sending a fake text message.
- The client would gladly attempt to render weird unicode characters, but would crash when trying to look up entry ten thousand in a 256 entry array.
- June 13 IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090613.log. June 13, 2009 (UTC−5).
- June 14 IRC logs: IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090614.log. June 14, 2009 (UTC−5).
- "New server update, 1.4" – Notch, June 13, 2009, Tumblr
- June 13 IRC logs: "A8:30:10 <Notch> there's a new minecraft-server.zip up" (13:30:10UTC)
- June 14 IRC logs: "A5:57:41 <Notch> there is a teleport command in the new server. =)", "A5:57:48 <Notch> /teleport <name>" (10:57 UTC)
- June 13 IRC logs: "P6:38:36 <smn> Notch, is there any way to log server output?", "P6:38:47 <Notch> it should do so already since the latest server update!", "P6:38:49 <Notch> server.log" (23:38 UTC)
- June 13 IRC lgos: "A9:22:34 <Notch> robink93: new server.zip up" (14:22:34 UTC)
- "If you get the "clicked outside the map" error," – Notch, June 13, 2010, Tumblr
- June 13 IRC logs: "A9:15:36 <robink93> Cheat detected: clicked outside map." [...] "A9:15:51 <Notch> and it wasn't, robink93?", "A9:15:54 <robink93> yes it was", "A9:16:02 <robink93> jump, place block under, repeat", "A9:16:09 <Notch> ok, I can make it not kick on that, I guess. :D" (14:15 to 14:16 UTC)