Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
29 October 2009
- A toggle for rain in multiplayer
- Other players in multiplayer should face the right way
- Removed arrows in singleplayer
- Text bug on version number, FPS, snd chunk updates
- Fixed the bug that made it impossible to destroy admin blocks
- Trees won’t grow unless you set
grow-treeto try in the server.properties.
- Opping and/or de-opping a player will update their status immediately without them having to relog
Proof of existence
A screenshot of a build. View context