From Minecraft Wiki
October 27, 2009
- Added to Creative mode.
- 3D Anaglyph
- View bobbing
- Block outlines
- Re-added creative mode.
- Altered the level saving/loading code.
- When you stand near/inside another player, it pushes you away slightly.
- It's possible to walk through a player, but it feels slightly “solid”.
- Higher FPS.
- Left click removes block
- Right click adds block
- Fixed a bug here middle clicking a block not in your inventory does nothing.
- It’s supposed to replace with the clicked texture.
- Fixed exploit where someone logging in with an illegal name would cause players to disconnect.