Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Classic 0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
0.25 SURVIVAL TEST
September 3, 2009
- The ability to save and load files.
- Pigs now drop mushrooms
- Skeletons now fire arrows
- The player now spawns with a limited amount of arrows
- Mobs are now "more dangerous"
- Arrows deal more damage
- Killing skeletons makes arrows drop
- Mobs now respawn over time
- Lone mobs die over time
- Monsters fight each other (If a skeleton shoots another skeleton, they battle to the death)