Java Edition Classic 0.0.3a
(Redirected from Classic 0.0.3a)
May 16, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on this page's talk page.
- This version crashed for one tester.
- Blocks can be placed inside the space the player is currently inside.
- "TigIRC logs" – Archive.org, May 16, 2009, UTC–4.
- TigIRC logs: (14:05:16) notch: fartron: I uploaded 0.0.3 with caves. Does it load the new version properly if you reload the page?
- TigIRC logs: (13:46:55) notch: on the upside, I'm adding caves, and they're massive
- TigIRC logs: (14:07:16) fartron: crashed
- TigIRC logs: (14:10:09) Zaratustra: I can spawn blocks where I currently exist