Classic 0.0.23a_01 (remake)
May 7, 2019
- Grass Block
- Red Mushroom
- Brown Mushroom
- Gold Ore
- Iron Ore
- Coal Ore
- Block of Gold
- Red Cloth
- Orange Cloth
- Yellow Cloth
- Chartreuse Cloth
- Green Cloth
- Spring Green Cloth
- Cyan Cloth
- Capri Cloth
- Ultramarine Cloth
- Violet Cloth
- Purple Cloth
- Magenta Cloth
- Rose Cloth
- Dark Gray Cloth
- Light Gray Cloth
- White Cloth
- Spawned by pressing G.
- Oddly, they can walk past the world border. They will fall through the bedrock if they go too far, however.
- They are client side only and will not show up for other players in multiplayer.
- The model is glitched - that is why the humans look short.
- Generated terrain with hills and lakes, with small caves under the surface.
- Generated structures
- Placing and destroying blocks; switch between the two by pressing use.
- Available to play with up to nine other players, but was temporarily disabled on May 8, 2019 due to performance issues.
- Press B to open.
- Find and select all the different blocks available.
- 2D clouds.
- When exiting and entering the world, the top textures of all blocks that were at altitude became invisible.
- Human mob's texture a became with red and black stripes.
- Unloaded chunks turned white.
- The sea level in the game world did not match the sea level outside the world.
- "0 fps" might appear for a short time
|Classic 0.0.23a_01 (remake)|
|May 7, 2019||Released Classic 0.0.23a_01.|
|May 8, 2019||The code for the game has been updated.|
|May 10, 2019||The code for the game has been updated.|
- "Embrace the Past with Minecraft Classic" by Tom Stone. Minecraft.net, May 7, 2019
- "We've temporarily disabled multiplayer for Minecraft Classic while we work on some performance issues. You can still play it as single player! - AP" – @mojangstatus, May 8, 2019